WHAT WE DO:
- Provide Scholarships to deserving students with an interest in entrepreneurship, business, applied sciences and the arts.
- Provide mentorship and internships with high level executives for real life experiences.
- Provide entrepreneurship based curriculum that help students with real-life mechanics though case studies and time with world class leaders/entrepreneurs.
- Identify established and deserving organizations and provide monetary contributions gained through AW Foundation fundraising efforts.
- Each student must be accepted to an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Fill out an application packet that includes:
- A business plan exercise
- Email completed packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org